Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mailing Address

By the way... if any of you just happend to want to send me something I have found out that it is best to send it to my school. The address is as follows:

Stephanie Wells
EF English First Kids
3/F, East Block Huaxin Building
2 Shui Yin Road, Guangzhou
P.R.China, 510075

Telephone is: (8620) 37601518-14

And if you were to send something I would love skittles or starbursts, real basic American food (pop tarts are like gold here), deoderant, size 10 dress flats, small teaching supplies, movies, or guitar sheet music. That is IF you were to send me something. *smiles*

Love ya!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, sounds like you are having a blast. What a joy to follow your adventures. I love to read about everything. You help it come alive to me. Hugs, mugs.

    ReplyDelete