Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Happy National Running Day!

Happy National Running Day! Truth be told, I would have never known about National Running Day had it not been my awesome friends at Dailymile. I love Dailymile because it allows me one spot to track my workouts, be encouraged by others, and have a sense of community with like-minded people.

Well... I suppose I better go head out for a run. It is National Running Day afterall. Here's why I run...


Why do YOU run? (Or why do you WANT to start running?)

** Don't forget to please support my fundraising efforts for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society by donating. No donation amount is too small. Also, please share my page with everyone you know. Many thanks! **

Check out my journey from obese couch potato 
to marathoner by clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment